My first post.

Hi. 

I created this blog to put here what are my thoughts, my life, my updates and everything. Well, if I say everything: (it could be about my studies,  rants, reviews,  tips, love, faith, travels, experiences) aaand.. basically this is gonna be about ME.

I want to create something that is all about me even though my life is not special. I'm not somebody's special. Heh, really. That's why I'm here to be something. I want to express what is really me, the one that is the true me. The one that can say about her own life and thoughts without hesitations- because that's the inner me. The outer me, is like this girl who finds hard to express herself to others because she's afraid.

So, now I want unleash this inner me. By writing in this blog, I can say whatever I want because I know I will not be judge because there's no one who will read this (I guess). But this is the main reason why I created this, I don't chose the tumblr, instagram, youtube or even facebook to express my self  because I don't want to based it on how many likes, followers, hearts, or even views what I really want to say. It's about me without doubts, without filters and without pretentions. I want to go back to this website and update whatever I would like. Then someday, I will read what I wrote and check my progresses in my life.

So yep! Welcome to this website. 




No comments:

Post a Comment