RMT!!!!!!

This is it!!!!

Im officially a RMT!!! 

THANK YOU THANK YOU LORD!! AND EVERLASTING THANK YOU!!!
(T__T)

Looking back to those days na I have doubts and fears, Im very thankful that I didnt gave up! I keep believing in my self and have faith that Lord will answer my prayers and he did! He is so amazing 😭💖

It was yesterday night when the result came out. 
(March 19,2019)

I was nervous that day I did many things before the result came out I finished the series The end of fcking world,read short stories, watched 'Liar liar' of Jim Carrey, walked roxy outside and I even open my notes to check my answers in the board exam. Then tonight is the night I said.

7pm I told my sister Jeje to open the PRC site to check the result. I didn't expect that the result are really out because I expect that It was like last year na it was released around 11pm. I don't first believe my sister but she kept scrolling and I was so nervous because my surname was on the last because its Varon right and then she told me parang my name was not on the list. My heart stopped for a second. Then, she said what's your name again? Like hahahaha we're siblings and she even ask that! 😂

Then she said 'Pasar ka!' We both screamed and jumping in the bed and I burst into tears!! I cried so hard because of happiness!!! 😭😭💖💖💖

I received so many messages of congratulations, I made my family especially my parents proud and I couldn't contain my happiness!! Its very worth it. Thank you Lord! 💖💖

Grabe.
Sobrang Thankful ako.
Maryline Estrada Varon RMT
😭😭💖💖💖


No comments:

Post a Comment