Decision.

Everytime I go to sleep I always think about it. 

TRAVEL.

I want to be on a new place, meet people and experience more things.

I want to go more outside to see what is life. When I talk about outside, that means to the outside of my comfort zone, to a whole new place where I haven't been before, to a place where I'm not familiar with. For me, it's more exciting.   I want to discover more things and myself while I'm on the new place. I want to try and experience things while I'm alive and healthy.

But sad to say, travelling is not free. Even if it really feels good to travel and it can makes you feel excited, you need to consider things before making a decision. Especially the money. You need first to think about how much will you spend for the whole trip, and if it's worth it?

 This are my thoughts before making this decision. 

I have my own salary. That means I have my own money to travel. But that's not mean I will consider it immediately because I need to think about the future purposes. 

I really want to go to Cebu Philippines. I know it's also within the Philippines but you still need enough money to go there and I'm not rich to have many money so I'll use my salary when I'll go there. That's why I need to deduct my travel expense to my current salary (T^T) It's sad. But, after many thoughts, I thought It's worth it. It's a risks, I know. But I know I'm going to enjoy going there. If ever, I'm not going to go there and choose to spend my salaries to material things, then after weeks or months, now what? It's temporary. But if I will choose the travel, It's a lifetime memory and experience.

Actually I just went to few places here in the Philippines and this country have so much places to offer. So I want to go first to different places here in the Philippines before going outside the country. Honestly, I'm jealous to my students in the Hitutor because they've been to many countries and places. Some of my students also went to Philippines and they went to the places that I still haven't went to. That hits me. I'm here in my own country yet I chose not to experience going there. I don't want to have regrets in the future. That's why while I have my own money and time. I want to experience it too. 


I'm going to go to CEBU. 

I'm with my best friend and her main purpose there is to watch the Jadine's concert while me? I just want to experience being alive and makes my life exciting. 
I still need to ask permission to my parents first. I hope they will allow me. But I'm kinda sure because I have now my own money so I'm not going to ask them for a money, plus I'm an adult already and I will not have much time after this summer because I'm going to be an intern in the hospital then review and take up the board exam and after that I guess my life will be busy because I'm going to be a REAL ADULT. That's why this is the perfect timing to explore because currently I have more time. 


So yep! Here we go Cebu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment