My Cebu Trip (Part 2)

May 19, 2018

We woke up at 6 A.M because we will go to the tourist spots while we are there on the city of Cebu before going to the Lapu-Lapu City to watch the Jadine concert later at night.

We rode at taxi going to Basilica Del Santo Nino. It's located at Osmena Blvd.
We took a some photos there and sad to say, we cannot attend the mass there because we need to take a trip going to Lapu-lapu later so we don't have much time.




There's also a wishing well in the church. Annnd you wanna know what is my wish? Well... I wish to give me a happiness and to meet the man for me then I also said that maybe I can find him on Cebu. (but sadly it didn't happened) Haha :D 




Anyways, after that we went to the back part of the church because the Magellan's cross is located there.



Then we walk for about 10 minutes to go to Fort San Pedro it's located at Pigafetta Street. 




We then decided to go the Cebu Taoist Temple and it's located on like a subdivision and you need to walk when you exit because there is no taxis inside. 






The place is so sacred and relaxing at the same time.


As I've said there are no taxi's inside the subdivision where the temple is located so we walk going to the exit but after minutes we decided to ride on the angkas because the street was steep so it was hard and tiring to walk going down. 

Then,after eating to the Robinson's we got our things to the guest house because we need to go to the Lapu-Lapu city. There's still many tourist spots we don't went to because of the limited time (T^T) But next time, I hope I can go there.

We rode to the jeepney going to SM to ride to the van. Well in that case, I got a little mad about Ela because she prefers the jeepneys and it is so hassle because we need to take 2 rides. Taxi is more convenient so jeepney is a hassle but she is saving money because she spent most of her money to the jadine's ticket. I understand her but it's really hassle plus she don't want to stay on a hotel when we arrived to the Lapu-Lapu.

The van going to Lapu-Lapu city costs about 35 php per head and it takes just about 20-25minutes to go there. When we arrived at the Hoop's dome where the concert where being held, I was so annoyed because I have my luggage that I am carrying while she is just carrying a backpack. So it's really hard for me if we will not get a hotel to stay in. She just want to go to the venue and bring my luggage with her inside. And I was ugh! It's very hassle plus I need also to take a rest and shower so we have a little understanding on that time. 

But after a few moments, she gave in. FINALLY! We went to the GV hotel because that is our plan in the first place. Again we divided our payment into two and we are now okay that time. Haha. I guess we were just tired. 

She needs to go to the Hoop's dome first while I'll follow her later at night because I don't want to wait and line to the concert because I'm not really a fan of them and I'm in genad so it's okay for me. The important is that I have a ticket.

While she went to the venue, I went to buy the souvenirs alone. Alone  in the city where I am not familiar with. :O but that's my reason why I travel there right? To experience to wander on different city :)  

I rode the tricycle going to the Gaisano Mactan and when I arrived there, I found out there are no souvenir shops there :( So I asked the guard where can I buy pasalubong. He told me a shop and I need to walk going there. So I took a short walk and I found it! YAS! I bought dried mangoes and candies. Then I also ask the store clerk where can I buy souvenirs like keychains and etc. She told me to the Savemore and I need to ride any one jeepney going to the right. 
So I rode any jeepney and while I was middle of the ride, I noticed that 'huh? I think this is now far' because I remember the lady told me that it is not far. So I'm worried what if I got lost? OMG! Good thing, I took my phone with me and I have enough money. But I'm unsure if I'm going on the right direction, so I go down to the jeepney because I really feel that I'm not going to the right direction. :(

So I ask man on the tricycle where can I ride a jeepney going to Savemore. He gave me directions and again I rode a jeepney going there. I silently pray on my mind to guide me and take me to the right destination. So I decided to ask the lady beside me on the jeepney if this jeep is passing by the Savemore and she said yes. Woah! Thank gosh! I thanked her after she pointed that this is the Savemore. Pwew! I even said that's why! That's why I didn't know that I'm in the Savemore earlier because it's looks different to the Bacolod Savemore that I know. Haha. Yeah. That's why.

Then, I ask again another lady where is Island Souvenir Shop and she said it's located at the back part of the Savemore. So I went there and Finally I saw it!(ToT) It's color orange building and beside it is 7-eleven. So I went there first to 7-eleven to buy water because I'm really thirsty and I need to cool down first.

After that, I went to the souvenir shop, I bought in the shop the ref magnet and keychain. 
I rode an angkas when I went back to the hotel.

Well, eventough I lost at first, I'm still happy because I did it! It was success! I bought what I need to buyand I went to explore ALONE. Sometimes, It's really a good feeling to get lost and and find your way back on wandering.  It gives you self fulfillment,know your self- worth and capacity. *winks*


Then at 7PM I decided to go there to Ela to the hoops dome. But first I ate my dinner because I'm hungry. 

After I arrived at the venue, there are still some people outside the dome. I gave my ticket to the guard and then enter the dome.

 Upon entering the dome, I saw 4 guys on the bleachers part, they approached me to ask where is my seat. Honestly they are so nice and good-looking esp. the tall guy who has a fair skin and braces (*-*) Well, I'm not really attracted to that but he is nice and he kinda look like the artist on the TV5 haha. They told me that there are no available seat on the gen ad. So we decided to change my seat to the red one. But I need to go down again and I have no stamp so it's not easy to go down. They asked me why I don't have a stamp. I just said that the guard just took my ticket and he don't gave me a stamp. So the other guy, accompany me to inform that I will change my seat. And he is so nice! He helped me to my seat and by the way he got good looks too. (ehem) ^-^

Well, obviously, I'm alone there sitting because Ela is sitting on the front part while I'm on the back part chairs. But that's okay, I'm patient (whoo naks) The host got many things to say before starting the concert. So okay. I still need to wait to start the actual concert. But after a half hours, it started. Finally.





That are some of the videos I took at the Jadine's concert.

After the concert,me and Ela met again and go back to the hotel.

 Annnddd it's sleeping time!

---END OF SECOND DAY---

No comments:

Post a Comment