My Cebu Trip (PART 3)

May 20, 2018

Well..we woke up late this day. Haha. 

That's why, we didn't caught the morning trip. So sad to say, we will be on the afternoon trip. Before we head back again to the main city of Cebu, we ate first our breakfast in Jollibee.

We arrived at the north cebu terminal and waited for our trip.
The ceres left at 12:30 Noon and it took 2 and a half hours to arrive in the Toledo port. But unfortunately, the ferry is not ready yet so we need to wait for about 1 hour to get inside.

At 4:45 PM the ferry started and we arrived at the San Carlos port at 6:25 P.M 
Then again, the bus took for about 2 hours to go back to the Bacolod South Terminal. So it's almost 9 PM when we got there.

I still need to travel again going to Binalbagan. :( While Ela need to go to her duty at work so we parted our ways and bid good byes for a while.

While I'm inside the bus, I noticed that my pink pouch where I put my chargers,powerbank and wifi is not inside my bag!  Shocks!! Then, I remember I took that out and put it beside me when I rode the Cebu bus earlier. So probably, It is left on my seat earlier. *facepalm*  

So I need to go back again and ask to the cebu bus if there are pink pouch that was found. After I waited for the driver (because he is talking to his phone lol) I ask him and he said yes someone found it! OMG YES! Thank you whoever that person is. ♡.

Then, I went back on my seat on the Dumaguete bus to go home to Binalbagan. Actually it was a toxic trip. Because the conductor was suplado (duh) I even lost my pouch and yeah, whatever that trip going home was toxic because I'm tired, hungry and haggard that time.


THEN FINALLY! I arrived to our home at almost 11PM . Home sweet home! All of the toxicity that I feel fades away when Roxy jumped at me and greeted me when I arrived at our home. Hihi :')

Overall, my trip and experience in Cebu was good! Eventough, I didn't get the chance to explore more on the tourist spots but hopefully someday I will!!! And the next time I'll go there maybe if I'm not going with my family, I will ride on the airplane because the land travel is so tiring and hassle. Annnd I hope to have service car because the traffic is so bad there so it's expensive to get a taxi every now and then.

So yep! This was a good experience and a good memory to be kept in. ♡.♡.♡.♡.

No comments:

Post a Comment